This article will explain how to enable the Java browser plugin for Internet Explorer 9 on Microsoft Windows computers.
1. In Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon in the upper right corner.
2. Select the "Manage add-ons" option from the drop-down list that appears.
3. In the Manage Add-ons window, look for the Oracle America, Inc. section in the right window pane. Click on the Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper line and then click the Enable button in the bottom right corner.
4. The Enable add-on dialog box will appear. Click the Enable button to confirm and dismiss the dialog box.
5. In the Manage Add-ons window, click the Close button in the bottom right corner.